Complete the following steps in Global Wizard to create a new, basic shipment.
- Once logged into Global Wizard, click on Shipment Wizard in the application menu.
- Select Shipments from the menu list
- Click "New Shipment
- Complete each of the following fields:
- Shipment Type - Air, Ocean, Train, Truck, etc.
- Export Country - The country the shipment leaving from
- Import Country - The country the shipment is going to
- Invoice Number - The invoice number of the order or internal paperwork for this shipment
NOTE: This information will be used in many areas of shipment paperwork.
NOTE: The import and export fields use the standardized two-character ISO country code. Click the search button to find ISO country code.
- Click "Create"
- The below message will appear with the shipment number.
- The shipment number is a link that will take you to the next screen to complete the details of the shipment.
For more information regarding completing your new shipment, here are some helpful links.
- How do I complete the Shipment Details Screen?
- How do I add products to a new shipment?
- How to work with Clauses and Entities
- Generating Documents
- Working with the Packing, Logistics, and Financial Screens
- AES Filing