NOTE: This article is for conducting a Denied Persons search in the new Denied Persons application that was released in May 2020. If you are using the Denied Persons application within Shipment Wizard located at https://gwiz.exitsinc.com/, please see this solutions article.
To conduct a Denied Persons search in the Denied Persons application, follow the instructions below.
- Log into the application located at https://app.trabex.io/.
- Once logged in, click on the Screening link on the top navigation bar under the "Restricted Parties" dropdown.
- A data entry screen will appear that will allow you to provide all the necessary details for conducting a Denied Persons search.
- Provide all necessary data and click "Submit."
- Results for that search will appear on the next screen with messages if additional actions are necessary.
- You will be able to resolve this screening that will appear in the history for auditing purposes.
- You can also email these results to yourself or other contacts.
For additional information on the Denied Persons application and how to adjust settings for Denied Persons searches, visit the Denied Persons 2020 solutions library.
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only.