Once a clause has been created and saved in Global Wizard, it needs to be assigned to documents before it will appear.
To assign clauses.
- Sign into Global Wizard.
- Access any shipment.
- Click on "Clauses" on the left sidebar menu.
- On the Clauses screen that appears
- Specify the number of clauses you want to use.
- Use the search button to open a dialogue box to search for the clause you want to define.
- Select each document you want this clause to appear on.
- Click "Save".
- Repeat these steps for each clause.
For more information, check out the Global Wizard User Guide.