Once a clause has been created and saved in Trabex Shipment Wizard, it needs to be assigned to documents before it will appear.
To assign clauses.
- Sign into Trabex.
- Access any shipment.
- Click on "Clauses" on the left sidebar menu.
- On the Clauses screen that appears
- Specify the number of clauses you want to use.
- Use the search button to open a dialogue box to search for the clause you want to define.
- Select each document you want this clause to appear on.
- Click "Save".
- Repeat these steps for each clause.
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only.