Not all shipments can be consolidated.
- Both the import and export counties must be the same.
- All of the qualifying criteria must be the same.
- The shipment must also be allowed to be consolidated by AES/ ACE standards.
In addition to the data supplied at the shipment record level, certain product level data can prevent you from including a shipment in a consolidation group.
Prohibited Product Licenses
The shipments you include in a consolidation group cannot contain products that require certain non-consolidateable licenses.
Shipments with product that contain these licenses will not considered when forming consolidation groups.
- C38 Restricted Technology/Software
- S00 License Exemption Citat.
- S05 DSP-5 Permanent Ex Unclassified
- S61 DSP-61 Temp Im Unclassified
- S73 DSP-73 Temp Ex Unclassified
- S85 DSP-85 Temp/Perm Im/Ex Class
- T10 OFAC Specific License
- T11 OFAC Gen. Ex Lc CFR Citat
NOTE: This list is subject to change as the government makes changes in its license exceptions.
For more information, check out the Global Wizard User Guide.